Learn About Connecticut’s Alcohol Education Program by Downloading Our Free Guide
Are you facing your first DUI charge? If so, you may be eligible to apply for Connecticut’s Alcohol Education Program. Under this program, those charged with DUI are ordered to attend 10-15 weekly classes or enroll in an alcohol treatment program in order to have drunk driving charges dismissed. Request our free guide to the Alcohol Education Program (AEP) to learn more about how the program works and how it may benefit you.
In the guide, we answer the following questions:
- Do I need a lawyer to apply for the Alcohol Education Program?
- How do I apply for the AEP?
- Who is eligible for the Alcohol Education Program?
- What will I have to do if granted the Alcohol Education Program?
- What if my job or life situation prevents me from attending evening classes in Connecticut in consecutive weeks?
- What is the evaluation that takes place after I apply?
- How do I set up the classes and treatment program?
- How long does the AEP last?
For many first-time offenders, the AEP is a lifesaver. Having your record wiped clean after a DUI arrest is a second chance you should not pass up.
Request your complimentary copy of our guide today. You will receive a link shortly and will be able to download the guide right away. Your future may depend on it!