Need a Criminal Defense Attorney in Danbury, Norwalk, Bridgeport or Stamford Courts?
Criminal and motor vehicle charges of any kind can be very serious. If you or a loved one has been arrested or received a summons, you need to retain trusted legal representation right away.
At Bayer & Black, P.C., we are poised to assist you in your time of need and develop the best possible defense for your case. From the moment you retain our legal services, we will begin working on your case collecting evidence such as police reports and witness statements and conduct an independent investigation to ensure that your rights were never infringed upon during the investigation, arrest or booking.
Our Legal Team Fights All Types of Criminal Charges
From the second you become the focus of a criminal investigation you will be plunged into the criminal justice system. You will be read your Miranda Rights, and the arresting officers will begin to ask questions pertaining to your whereabouts, what happened, and whether you will allow a search. You have rights, and it is vital that you protect them! You may be legally able to politely decline a search and ask to discontinue further questioning until an attorney is present.
Contact Bayer & Black, P.C. If You Have Been Arrested for Any of These Crimes:
- DUI. In their effort to get dangerous drivers off the road, some police officers are quick to arrest and book people on drunk driving charges. If you have been arrested, you may be prosecuted and face serious penalties. You will need to contact an attorney from Bayer & Black, P.C. as soon as you can.
- Sex Crimes. Rape, sex assault, child molestation, child pornography and other sex crimes can ruin a life just by being accused. Keep your mouth shut and call a lawyer.
- Drug crimes. In Connecticut, you could be charged with a drug crime if you are found in possession of even a small amount of marijuana. The charges you could face will vary depending on the type and amount of drug that was found, but all charges can have serious repercussions.
- Violent Crimes. Violent crimes are vigorously prosecuted in Connecticut. Victims of violent crimes have constitutional rights and those rights can often seem to be better protected than those of the accused. When you are charged with a violent crime, you will need an experienced attorney to help you protect your rights.
- Family Violence or Domestic Violence. We understand that there are two sides to each story. When you are accused of domestic violence, our criminal defense team can help you fight to clear your name, or at least minimize your penalties. We are here to protect your best interests!
- Pardons. After individuals are convicted of crimes in the state of Connecticut, they are sometimes eligible for pardons. Pardons are an important part of helping a person who is convicted of a crime get a fresh start and have a fair chance at rebuilding his life.
- Theft or larceny. Numerous defenses can be utilized against accusations of theft. When you work with us, we will investigate the entire case to determine the best course of legal action needed to ensure that you receive a favorable outcome for your criminal case.
You Deserve Dedicated Criminal Defense Representation. We Serve Wilton, Danbury, All of Fairfield County, and Beyond
We understand that this time in your life can be stressful, and we will aggressively pursue the best possible outcome for your case. We are dedicated to our clients and ensuring that their rights are protected and their freedoms upheld. If it is found that your rights were violated in any manner during your arrest, we will use all of the tools available to us as a strong defense for your case.
If you have been arrested, or a loved one is facing criminal charges in Fairfield, contact Bayer & Black, P.C. right away!