Divorce is never an easy thing to go through. Emotions can run high, feelings can get hurt, and people can quickly begin to feel the stress of a family law case. With child custody, division of assets, and spousal support to figure out, you should never have to face the family law courts alone. When you work with us, you will never have to.
At Bayer & Black, P.C., we have over 40 years of combined legal experience and have handled numerous types of family law matters. With the representation of our team, you may be able to receive a favorable outcome for your divorce case.
Why Choose a Family Lawyer From Bayer & Black, P.C.?
Any time a person is faced with a family law complication, they may feel stressed and overwhelmed about the future. We understand this and aim to ensure that you receive a favorable outcome for your case in a short amount of time. We are dedicated to helping families reach amicable resolutions and we stand ready to offer sound legal advice so that their needs are met and your legal goals are obtained. By choosing detail-oriented guidance and aggressive representation from our firm, our clients can come out on top of their family law case.
Our team at Bayer & Black, P.C. will gather all necessary information available and derive a plan to move forward with your case. We will listen to your needs and desires, and use a personalized approach to ensure that you receive a favorable outcome. Our team is devoted to the well-being of our clients and their families' needs. Once you make the decision to move forward with any family law case, you need to contact our team. We can provide you with the representation you deserve if you are facing a divorce or other legal complication.
We Represent Clients in a Wide Range of Family Law Practice Areas
No matter what family law issue you are dealing with, our experienced legal team can help you navigate the legal system and make sure your rights are protected. We handle all areas of family law, including the following:
- Divorce. If you are contemplating filing for divorce, or have already filed or been served divorce papers, let a professional who is trained in handling these matters without emotion clouding the issues help you. We are committed to helping our clients get through their divorce with the best possible outcome regarding child custody, finances, and other important issues.
- Child custody. Under state law, the best interest of the child is the primary focus of family law cases involving custody and parenting time. This means that any ruling will ultimately be decided in favor of your child’s well-being. You can negotiate these terms in an uncontested divorce or pursue litigation, depending on your situation.
- Parenting time. Every family is different, which means a unique parenting plan needs to be made for each family working with our firm. Most parenting plans that are created for families in Connecticut will include details about the regular schedules during the school year, as well as vacations and other important days throughout the year.
- Alimony. Alimony is paid by one spouse to the other after—and sometimes during—a divorce in order to provide the financial support that the receiving spouse needs in order to maintain the standard of living to which they had grown accustomed. The courts will determine, on a case-by-case basis, if alimony will be ordered and, if so, how much support will be paid.
- Support. We provide affordable and compassionate guidance through each aspect of our clients' divorce cases. Whether you have children and are working out a child support order or are battling a dispute regarding alimony, you can count on our aggressive legal counsel.
Affordable & Compassionate Family Law Guidance
At Bayer & Black, P.C., we are proud to provide aggressive legal counsel to Fairfield County residents at a price they can afford. Divorce is expensive, but it does not have to ruin a family financially. We know that family law cases can quickly become stressful and money can be hard to come by. Many divorce attorneys, especially those who do nothing other than divorce cases, view your family's hardship as their gravy train and have no time for your feelings and fear. We see it differently.
Your hardship is a chance for us to make a difference. We cannot take away the pain of divorce, but we can help you navigate the uncertain waters that lie ahead and do so with the fewest number of court appearances to limit the financial strain. Bayer & Black, P.C. is also proud to provide affordable case evaluations to all divorce clients, along with flat-fee arrangements for many cases, so if you are considering filing for divorce or facing any other family law issue, contact our firm today!
Working Toward an Amicable Resolution
At our firm, we are ready to provide you with outstanding representation in your time of need. The guidance you receive with the help of our team can be the difference between a lengthy court proceeding and an out-of-court settlement. If you are looking to obtain an amicable resolution with your spouse in the most cost-effective manner, you need to schedule a case evaluation with our team. We are proud to provide affordable representation to residents throughout Fairfield County, and we may be able to assist you as well.