CONNECTICUT JUDICIAL HAS APPROVED THE USE OF ONLINE MADD VIPS
Effectively immediately any person needing to complete a MADD Victim Impact panel may now do so online. Information about and the link for the online program is as follows:
- Registration for the MADD Online Victim Impact Panel is located at online.maddvip.org.
- All technical support questions while taking a MADD Online VIP can be directed to 1-877-729-8548 during normal business hours.
- The Online MADD VIP is approximately 1.5-2 hours.
- Class is mobile friendly!
- Registrants must have a web-cam to take the course. Facial recognition software is used for compliance purposes.
- Class cost is $75.
- Certificates can be downloaded immediately upon completion of this course.
- Completing MADD Victim Impact Panel and obtaining a certificate is the sole responsibility of the participant. Participants MUST confirm the Online VIP will meet their court sanctions prior to enrollment.
If have any questions please call your attorney. If you do not have an attorney feel free to call me, Kevin Black, Bayer & Black, P.C., at 203-529-6897.